10.03.2014

Updates! Updates! Updates!

My life is crazy.  Utterly crazy.  So, today I am going to give you one giant updates post.  I will update on novel progress, 100 for 100 Challenge, etc.   :)

Update #1 - My Novel

Death Like Sleep
Chapter I'm Currently Writing: 7
Word Count: 12,583
Synopsis: "It doesn't matter.  Wherever you want.  You have about a million to choose from," I laughed lightheartedly.  Suddenly, my vision blurred and spots flew before my eyes.  The world began to spin.  Was this was vertigo feels like?  My heart pounded.  Was I dying?  I struggled to take a breath and my knees buckled.  My eyes closed and my head never hit the floor of the stadium.
When Lyric Valvo wakes up in a strange forest that she doesn't recognize (more due to the fact that she has never seen a forest), she and her best friend Finn are mistaken for runaway soldiers and treated harshly.  On top of that, Lyric has a strange attraction to sharp edges.  Could this be related to something that happened just after she was born?  How did she get to where ever she is?  Are the fabled Mind Wars real?
 
Update #2 - I'm on Pinterest!  To see my pins, just click here!  I also have a board for Death Like Sleep on there, so make sure and check that out!
Update #3 - Go Teen Writers 100 for 100 Challenge
I have to admit that I am not doing the greatest on this.  I have missed about a week of this.  :(
Day 1: About 100 words
Day 2: About 20 words
Day 3: 290 words
Day 4: 208 words
Day 5: 126 words
Day 6: 112 words
Day 8: 119 words
Day 9: none
Day 10: none
Day 11: none
Day 12: none
Day 13: none
Day 14: none
Day 15: none
Day 16: 310
Day 17: 567
 
Update #4 - The Elvish Pen
The Elvish pen has been going on for a couple of months now, and I hope that you guys are enjoying it!  I sure am!  Later this month, I am planning on having a special guest write the episode!
 
Update #5 - The Fairy Story
A couple of days ago, I posted a story that I wrote when I was 5 years old, and now, I am rewriting it into a short story for all ages.  Yesterday, I posted the first part of the rewritten story.  I am not sure how long it is going to be, but would you like to read more of it?  Should I post parts on a weekly basis, sort of like The Elvish Pen?  Vote on the bar on the left, just about me on the About Me section!  If you are reading this post through email, please follow these directions:
1. Hover your mouse over the title of the post.  It should be in Navy Blue.
 
2. Click on the title of the post.
 
3. The internet will come up and it will bring up the post in the email.
 
4. Vote just above the About Me section on the right side of the Web Page.
 
 
Well, I think that is all of the updates for now!  Have a great day and God Bless! :)