3.31.2015

Spare Time and a Notebook

Today I had some free time, waiting on something.  I didn't have my laptop or anything with me, just notebook paper and a pencil.  What did I do?  I planned.  I dreamed.  I brainstormed.

At the time, I was thinking about the two new story ideas that were brewing in my head.  So I started rambling about them.  I didn't worry about being neat, I just rambled.  And some brilliant thoughts came to me.  What if I combined the stories?  If I tweaked just a couple of things...  And off I went!

I also dreamed.  I attempted to draw a couple of covers, putting it under a drawn Barnes and Noble sign.  :)  I thought about being published...  *sigh*  I do tend to do things like that a lot.

What do you do when you have spare time and a notebook?

Camp NaNoWriMo begins TOMORROW!  I may be less frequent in my posts in usual.  Please forgive me.