5.14.2015

Camp NaNoWriMo Recap

Sorry I have been absent for a while.  Fact is, things have been CRAZY in my life!  And I mean really crazy.  So even though Camp ended 14 days ago, I am going to tell you how it went...

I started out strong.  Within the first couple of days, I had written up to where I was supposed to be a few days later.  Towards the end of the month, I took a couple of days off.  And it really hurt my goal.  I also had a busy life other than writing.  I ended about 5,000 words short.

BUT...my cabin won!!!!  Yay!!!  We all were doing word wars on the last day and we made it happen!

I will try to be better at blogging from now on.  By the end of this month my life should slow down.  So here is what you can look forward to...

-"A Time to Die" Review
- "Veiled Rose" Review
- "Moonblood" Review
- Other writing posts I have yet to think of.  :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.