7.28.2014

Why I Write Christian Stories

I must admit that my stories haven't always been "Christian".  They were clean, but I left God out of it.  Now, I really do regret that.  I wish that I had included Him in all of my stories.  The Bible says that we are to do everything to the glory of God.  The specific verse says:

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

When I first started writing (before I became serious about it), I just wrote fun clean stories.  I didn't think that I would be good at writing a story with a Christian message.  Then, one of my friends told me something.  Honestly, I don't remember exactly what it was but it was along the lines of 1 Corinthians 10:31.  But, recently, like sometime in January recently, it just clicked.  I can't explain it.  It just made since that I should write books with a Christian message.  I am a Christian.  I need to help fulfill the Great Commission.  I need to let God work through my writing.  I am His servant.