1. I can loan books to her without fear of them getting damaged or lost.
Damaged or lost books is probably ever bookish person's fear. With a sister, I can keep my books in sight. Besides, I trust her. ;)
2. I always have someone to fangirl with.
Who even talks about real life crushes anymore? Our girl talks consist of books and movies. It's awesome.
3. If I ever need to talk out a problem with my WIP, I can brainstorm with her.
Something that's awesome about Mickayla is that she has great ideas and she's always completely honest. If she doesn't like something, she will speak her mind. It's super helpful.
4. We're filmmaking partners in crime.
Yup. We make movies together. I don't think I've filmed anything without her.
5. We word war together.
We haven't done this in a while, but it's awesome when we do. (And we're both super competitive so...)
6. She's just an awesome person!
I'm totally going to brag on her here. She's funny, athletic, artistic, and bookish! And she's a radiant light for the Lord. And did I mention that her blog is awesome? Make sure and check it out here.