8.22.2015

The Isle-World Chronicles Episode 3 - The Fight

I sincerely apologize for not getting this written for last weekend.  It have had major writer's block and just could not get myself to write the past few weeks.  Alas, here I am, back again and very much alive!  Without further ado, may I present the Isle-World Chronicles Episode 3!  I just wrote this today, so I didn't have much time to edit it other than some spelling errors.  Just to warn you.  :)

Logged From Mars 11/29/8549 12:57

Where did I leave off?  Ah, yes.  The pirate ship was about to fight the following one.
"This is your last warning, Captain Antoinette," bellowed a commanding voice.  "Under section 3 of the Piracy Edict, if you do not surrender we are authorized to blast your ship to bits."
Nova Rae shivered.
"Don't listen to what he says!" shouted Captain Antoinette.  "Get the cannons ready!"  The crew jumped into action.  They were working hard before, but now they seemed to work double time.
"Cannons loaded, Captain!" said one of the crew.
A smile grew on Captain Antoinette's face.
Don't do this, Mom, thought Nova Rae.
"On my countdown set them off," the captain covered her ears.  "Three.  Two. One."
BOOM!
The ship shook.  A fireball flew through the blackness.  Nova Rae stared after it in amazement.  How could this be happening?
A part of the silver ship lit up with fire.
"Load the cannons once more!"
Nova Rae shuttered.  Had the explosion killed anybody?  She had to do something.  Her body refused to move.
The crew loaded the cannons once more.
BOOM!
Another explosion.
A tear slipped down her cheek.  I have to do something.
She raced up the stairs to where her mom stood.
"Mom you have to stop!" she shouted.
The captain chuckled.  "Why should I?"
"Because it's the right thing to do."
"What makes you think I'm doing isn't right?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any suggestions for future episodes or blog posts?

That's all I have for you today!

Tally ho!  Cheery bye!  Until we next meet!
-Alea Harper




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.