7.08.2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

I was nominated for this award by Bailey at The Curiosity Collections.  Thank you so much, Bailey!  You are so sweet for nominating me.  :)

And here are the rules for this tag:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
  2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
  3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
  4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. Nominate ten blogs.
So here are the questions given to me by Bailey.

1. Are there any other writers in your family? 
Yes!  My younger sister is a writer.

2. What are your other hobbies besides writing?
My other hobbies would be reading, filmmaking, and travelling.  (Does travelling count as a hobby?)

3. Waffles or pancakes?
Pancakes.

4. Do you collect anything?
Books.  Books.  Books.  I am outgrowing my new bookshelf already...

5. Who is your favorite Avenger?
Can I pick 3?  No...okay...my favorite is probably Hawkeye.  

6. Do you play any instruments?
Unfortunately not.  :( I do want to learn the violin sometime, however.

7. What is your favorite character you've ever written?
Definitely the MC of my Sleeping Beauty retelling.

8. What is your favorite character you've ever read?
I have 2.  Eanrin from Tales of Goldstone Wood and Jace from the Ilyon Chronicles.  I have to say that Parvin from A Time to Die gets honorable mention.  They are all awesome!!!

9. Do you prefer to write short or long works?
Long.  With long works I can make so much more happen!

10. What was the last absolutely stupendous book you read?
Dragonwitch

I'm going to pass on tagging people this time around.

Tally ho!  Cheery bye!  Until we next meet!
-Alea Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.