All in favor of vacation from summer vacation raise your hand.
This post is inspired by the AMAZING Katie Grace over at A Writer's Faith. Please make sure and check out her Summer Bucket List here. So, here are all the things I need/want/ to do (or are doing) this summer.
1. Finish draft 3 of The Clockshifter, do some line edits and send it to my brave fast readers.I really need to work on writing faster.
2. Make business cards for Realm Makers.
So all my new friends can email me!
3. Create a Twitter account.
I'm kinda on the late boat with this one.
4. Get together my costume for Realm Makers.
Thrift stores, here I come!
5. READ ALLLLLLLLL THE BOOKS.
Because reading is what helps me write. And I love reading.
6. REALM MAKERS, PEOPLE
7. Beta Read all the novels I agreed to beta read.
Beta reading is epic.
8. Local Mission Trip...starting tomorrow!
Basically, this is nearly a week of getting closer to Jesus, endless fun, hard work, good food, and no sleep.
9. Houseboating Trip.
I've never done this before, but it sounds super fun! (Plus I get to write while on a ship without wifi distractions?!)