10.12.2014

Bible Verse, and Something That I Learned

Todays Bible verse is Acts 17:26-27. 

     "From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us." Acts 17:26-27 NIV

     You will see how this verse fits in with the second part of this post in a minute.  :)  So, here goes.  :)
     Before church started, during social time, people were talking about the ebola virus and how it is spreading and a whole bunch of other really scary things related to it!  I actually got really freaked out about it, sitting there hearing that.  But then, God spoke to me, not by literally speaking, but by impressing something on my heart.  It was by telling me that I can't die before he says it's okay.  Nothing can happen to me without His okay.  He is in control.  Also, I know that when I die, I will live forever with Him in heaven!
     I also have something else I would like to share with you pertaining to the subject of ebola, and all illnesses and diseases really.  God heals every one of His children.  Now, it doesn't mean that they live, sometimes he gives them the ultimate healing by calling them home to heaven!
     Now, tying this together with the verse at the beginning of this post, God puts us all in the place where we might reach out to Him.  He chose for us to live in the time where the ebola virus is.  Isn't there a reason for this?  And if God is for us, who can be against us?  Whom (or what) shall we fear?

Have a great rest of your Sunday and God Bless!

Alea Harper