11.01.2014

My Experience of Day 1 of NaNoWriMo

Today was an amazing day for me!  It really has been.  I feel like I've accomplished more than I have in the last couple of months!  Yes, I know this is my third post today, but I really want to share this with you guys! 

What I have don't today:

1. Woke Up Late
2. Watched Earth to Echo (a pretty good movie by the way)
3. Ate Breakfast
4. Wrote 1545 words
5. Went on Pinterest for a little while
6. Showered
7. Pinterest/listened to some Jonathan Park episodes
8. Did my nails in a fantasy burnt paper style.  I found how to do it on Pinterest.  ;)
9. Wrote another 1,098 words.
10. Wrote this blog post.  :)

I am writing the part of my novel that I have most been looking forward to writing.  I mean, since I have thought of this book, I have been dreaming about this part, and here I am, writing it!  It is truly an amazing feeling.  When I first got to it a few nights ago, I was totally fangirling about it.  Like seriously obsessing over it.  No, I wasn't actually writing anymore, I was just thinking about how I loved it!  The sad part was that there was nobody to fangirl with. :( Nobody has read my novel yet, since it isn't finished.  Except for the small excerpts I have posted a couple of times here.  :)

Today, I knew that my dreams are coming true here and now! I am really writing my first novel!  The doubts that I have had about it aren't really there anymore.  The past month or so, I have had doubts about it not being long enough and having major writer's block, but now, writing it as words just keep flowing through my fingers, I don't feel that anymore.  I think that it is going to be way to short and that the pace is way to fast, but not, I know it's not.  It is just fine.  I just have this amazing feeling right now that I haven't felt in a long time.  I feel so empowered!  This is just so incredible!  (Am I rambling too much?  ;) ) 

How is everyone elses' day 1 of NaNoWriMo going? Are you feeling empowered too?