11.26.2014

#Shelfie and NaNoWriMo Update

Ooohhhh!  The selfie for readers!  It's called a SHELFIE!  (Isn't that an awesome word?)  Anyways, I have been nominated by Katie at A Writer's Faith to post my shelfie!  What exactly is a shelfie?  Well, a shelfie is a picture taken of your bookshelf!


From Left to Right: The Hidden Staircase and The Secret of the Old Clock, A Little Princess, Little Women, Mr. Benedict's Book of Perplexing Puzzles, Elusive Enigmas, and Curious Conundrums, The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair

 

From Left to Right: Elsie's Girlhood, Elsie's Motherhood, Elsie's Children, Elsie's Widowhood, Elsie's Relations, Elsie at Nantucket, The Two Elsies, Elsie's Kith and Kin, Grandmother Elsie, Elsie's Womanhood
From Left to Right: The Secret Journey, The Christmas Doll, Blue Willow, The Princess Adelina, Tribulation Force, Nicolae, Apollyon, A Light Has Dawned, Go Teen Writers, Journey to the River Sea

And the ones that are too tall for my bookshelf:
From Top to Bottom: Armageddon,  The Emotion Thesaurus
I would now like to nominate:
Anna Jolene at Truth of the Lens
Athelas Hale at Red Lettering
Mickayla Jansen at Pencils Can Change the World
 
And now for the NaNoWriMo Update:
 
Well, there are 4 days left in NaNoWriMo!  I am both excited and sad.  I have only 2,517 more words to write to complete NaNoWriMo!!!  I am so excited!  I hope to finish on Friday sometime.  :)