2.04.2015

Faith and Writing


 
When I first started to like writing, before I got serious about it, I did not write Christian stories.  Of course, they were still clean, but they didn't include God.  I had thought about including these things, but I didn't know how to incorporate Him and still have a good story.  Granted, they were not good anyways, but that was my thought process back then.  :)

A while ago, my sister and two of our friends wrote a "book".  It was absolutely horrible, and it didn't include God.  One of our friends read it and said something that has really impacted my writing.  I don't remember exactly what she said, but I know it was something like this.  Christians are for God, so they need to promote God in all they do, let people know that you are for God.  

That really changed the way I thought about a lot of things and is why in my writing, I include my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!