5.15.2015

The Discovery of the Best Series Ever: The Ilyon Chronicles

Suilad everyone!  (Suilad is an Elvish greeting) Sorry for my absence.  I have been very busy with Camp NaNoWriMo and other things in life in general.  :)  Today, I am participating in Jaye L. Knight's Resistance Anniversary by posting about how I found out about the Ilyon Chronicles (which you probably know is my FAVORITE).  :D  This is a really exciting post for me!

Just a few days earlier, I had just started emailing my first Internet friend, Katie Grace (www.awritersfaith.blogspot.com).  I was out of books to read and asked for suggestions.  She recommended anything by Molly Evangeline (Jaye L. Knight's former pen name).  By the end of the first book I knew I had found my favorite author and within the next 3 days I had finished the Makilien Trilogy.  Katie told me that she was going to publish another series under Jaye L. Knight and I rushed over to see what it was about.  I couldn't wait and the first thing I did after waking up on release day was buy the book!  I LOVED IT (and still do)!!!  If we cross paths sometime I can pretty much guarantee that you will hear about Jaye and the Ilyon Chronicles.  :)  I obsess over them!

Sorry if that was a little too much fangirling for you.  :)  It is always present when my fandom is talked about.

If you haven't already, please please please head over to www.ilyonchronicles.com and see what I am talking about!

That's all for now.  Galu!  (Galu is the Elvish word for "blessings".)