I have read quite a few books since doing my last review. Instead of writing a detailed review of each one, I will summarize my thoughts and put it with a starred rating.
1. Goddess Tithe by Anne Elisabeth Stengl - 4/5 Stars - Awesome little adventure. It took me a little while to get into it, though.
2. Orphan's Song by Gillian Bronte Adams - 3/5 Stars - The only parts I really got into were the parts with Ky. I really liked the world building of this book.
3. Do You Take this Quest? by Kendra E. Ardnek - 4/5 Stars - A quick read that does a great job of continuing the first book. It was a little confusing keeping all of the names straight.
4. My Kingdom for a Quest by Kendra E. Ardnek - 3/5 Stars - It took me a little longer to get into this one, but it was good towards the end!
5. The Ankulen by Kendra E. Ardnek - 5/5 Stars - This is one of my favorite books by Kendra. It is so imaginative with her signature sense of humor. :D How could I not love this book?
6. By Darkness Hid by Jill Williamson - 4/5 Stars - I really enjoyed this book. Read it. :)
7. Implant by J. Grace Pennington - 4/5 Stars - This book kept me interested the entire time. I did not see some of it coming. The end confused me. I'm not sure exactly what happened. Spoiler: The end wasn't clear of whether what he had actually time traveled or not. What happened to him after? Did he die of cancer? If you have some insight on this, please let me know in the comments! End spoiler.
8. Across the Stars by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke - 3/5 Stars - I wasn't a huge fan of this book. It was unrealistic, and some parts I skimmed over. It is a great book for younger kids. I love how she ties in American history into it! If you have younger children, I highly recommend they read this!
9. Creighton Hill by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke - 4/5 Stars - This. Is. Awesome. This book is like Narnia, but completely original at the same time. The character development is fantastic. :D I love it.
10. The Crossways by Morgan Elizabeth Huneke - 4/5 Stars - This book is a great sequel to Creighton Hill! It carries the story beautifully! My only problem is I expected it to be harder to get the Redona.