6.16.2015

Favorite Screen Characters Tag

I was tagged by Jaye L. Knight to do the Favorite Screen Characters tag!  So here are my top 10 favorite movie/TV characters... (These are in no particular order.)

1. Jaime Sommers (The Bionic Woman) - Who doesn't love a girl who can run up to 60mph?

2. Legolas (Lord of the Rings) - Does a whole bunch of cool stuff in Lord of the Rings.  :)

3. Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) - A true hero.

4. Rose Tyler (Doctor Who) - She's Rose Tyler.  Need I say more?

5. Fred (Big Hero 6) - I am totally jealous of the writer who wrote him.

6. Hiro (Big Hero 6) - His character development is amazing!

7. Casey (Tommorrowland) - One of the most realistic characters I have seen in a movie.

8. The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who) - He.  Is.  Awesome.

9. Josh (God's Not Dead) - He does what God calls him to do, even when it is extremely difficult.

10. Alyson (Mom's Night Out) - Incredibly hilarious.

I am not going to tag anyone this time, so if you want to do it, go ahead!