6.22.2015

My First Thoughts on Publishing

Greetings, dear readers!

Every author (and some writers) has had their first thought of publishing sometime in their lives.  Though I am not yet an author, my first thought of publishing came at the age of 9.  Here is a page from my diary on it:


"I'm the author of a book called Two Best Friends!  When I grow up I want to get it published!  Maybe I will at age 11.  I put it in my collection of short stories."

Obviously I did not get it published at 11.  But it was still a thought of publishing and it is that type of thoughts that create aspiring authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.