6.24.2015

Warning: The Writer Madwoman is Returning

Greetings, my dear readers.  I hope you have been having a fantastic summer thus far.  :)  

April was a pretty crazy Camp NaNoWriMo.  I umm...did not succeed...  But Camp happens twice a year!

JULY IS COMING QUICKLY.

I'm very excited for this Camp!  This means I will be writing like mad.  Only I will be editing.  I am going to try something extremely ambitious.

I am going to edit 50,000 words.  That means almost my entire novel.  Eep!

How many words are you going to strive for?  Will you be editing as well?

Tally ho!  Cheery bye!  Until we next meet!
-Alea Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.