6.01.2015

Liebster Award

I have been awarded the Liebster Award by Heather at Sometimes I'm a Story!  Thank you so much, Heather!

The Rules for the Liebster Award:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
  2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
  5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
11 Random Facts About Myself

     1. I love to make movies.
     2. I get obsessed with things easily.
     3. When I see a bad review for I book I really like, I will most likely send an encouraging email to the   author.
     4. I don't like animals.
     5. I flew on an airplane last summer.
     6. I moved just after Christmas 2014.
     7. I almost always wear tennis shoes.
     8. I danced competively when I was younger.
     9. I watched all of the Middle-earth movies last year.
   10. I read the entire Lord of the Rings in 2 weeks.
   11. I like Big Hero 6 better than Frozen.

The 11 Questions:

1. What blog post are you most proud of?
     It would definitely have to be the interview with Jaye L. Knight!  You can read it here.

2. Do you find knees super disgusting?
     Umm...not really.

3. What are you currently listening to, or what did you most recently listen to?
     As I am writing this post, I am listening to the Tomorrowland soundtrack from the new movie (which is AWESOME).

4. Do you like warm hugs?
     Sometimes.  I am super ticklish so...

5. What is your favorite movie?
     Hmm...this is a very hard one.  Lord of the Rings probably.  But Tomorrowland, God's Not Dead, and Mom's Night Out are up there.

6. What is your favorite snack to make?
     POPCORN!

7. If you were going to sum up your blog in three words, what would they be?
     Fangirling, writing tips

8. Have you ever seen a production on stage?
     I have!  And I have been in quite a few too.  :)

9. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
     I have been able to swim every day in our pool!  (This is very exciting because the house we just moved into 5 months ago has a pool and we have never had one before.)

10. What’s your favorite book tag?
     I really like the Book Lover's Questionnaire.

11. If you could say one thing to anyone, what would you say to whom?
     I would probably tell Jace from Resistance that his fangirls love him and want only the best for him.  :D.  Read the Q+A posts on the Ilyon Blog and you will see what I mean. :)

Nominated Bloggers

I now nominate...

Katie Grace at A Writer's Faith
Victoria at Stori Tori's Blog
Melody and Amy at Epic Scribbles
Athelas at Red Lettering

My Questions for You

1. Why did you name your blog what you did?
2. Do you have a posting schedule?
3. Do you like pizza?
4. What is your favorite book (or book series)?
5. Have you ever fangirled about your own writing?
6. Are you on Pinterest?
7. Do you play a musical instrument?  If so, what do you play?
8. What kind of music do you like?
9. Have you ever tried a tutorial from the Internet and had it backfire or not work?  (If so please share the story!)
10. Do you like to swim?
11. If any fictional character could be your best friend, who would it be?

That's all, folks!  I do hope to be posting more regularly this June!

Tally-ho!  (I am adopting some lingo from books I love.) :D