6.15.2015

My First Mission Trip!

I went on my first mission trip last week!  The only reason I posted last week was because I scheduled them to post beforehand.  :) A very handy feature Blogger provides.  Lol.

The mission trip was local, but we got to sleep at our church!

What did I do on this mission trip?
- I worked on a homeless shelter's farm.
- I weeded at my church.
- I got an area ready to be mulched.  (Not as easy as it sounds.)
- I sung at a nursing home.  (In a group.  I can't sing by myself.)
- I listened to AWESOME and moving sermons.

Doesn't that sound awesome???

The t-shirts were great too!!!

So why did I choose to go? Because I love Jesus.

I was so blessed by this opportunity!  If you ever have the chance to go on a mission trip, GO.

Tally ho!  Cheery bye!  Until we next meet!
-Alea Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.