- 1st anniversary of being a writer.
- The King's Scrolls by Jaye L. Knight was released!
- My birthday and an amazing peanut butter chocolate birthday cake!
- Read A Time to Die by Nadine Brandes for the first time!
- I finished the 1st draft of The Clockshifter!
- 1st Year Blogiversary
- I went on my first mission trip!
- I had the privilege of interviewing the awesome Nadine Brandes!
- I went on vacation to Washington D.C. and other places.
- I allowed comments on my blog!
- Half-Blood by Jaye L. Knight was released!
- Water Princess, Fire Prince by Kendra E. Ardnek was released!
- I started a blog with a group of Christian girls.
- A Time to Speak by Nadine Brandes was released!
- I began writing a new book!
- I send The Clockshifter out to beta readers.
- I traveled to visit my awesome writing buddy, Katie Grace.
- I got a lot of books for Christmas. :D
- I rewatched all of the Star Wars movies and joined the fandom. I also saw the new one!
(This is sort of the "New Years resolution" part of the post.)
1. I really want to try to read 100 books. (It helps that I have had at least 15 book recomendations today.)
2. I want to completely finish The Clockshifter.
3. Attend Realm Makers.
4. Blog more. (If you have any requests, please either put them in the comments or fill out the survey.)
5. Spend more time writing.
What are some of your New Years resolutions? Do you have any requests for blog posts? Any book recommendations? What are some of your highlights from 2015?