Dear Movie Directors,
Thank you for taking an interest in our precious book series. We appreciate that you want to turn an epic tale into a cinematic masterpiece. However, we, The Fandom, have some requests.
1. Please study the book. This is very important to us. The author created the character with that color hair and eyes for a reason, so please don't change it.
2. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE A THING! This is a big one for us. The author who wrote this book made everything so interesting you don't need to "beef up the plot". There is a reason it has a Fandom. Please listen to the audience who will be watching this movie/series of movies.
3. Please don't add anything innappropriate. I think you know what I'm talking about, Movie Director. It isn't necessary and probably wasn't in the book, so please leave it out.
4. Please keep costumes like the descriptions in the book. Again, the author wrote the costumes the way he/she did for a reason. Look on their Pinterest board if you need help.
5. Please offer the author a small part. The author of this incredible book must be honored! Need we say more?
We hope that you will consider these five points when you produce this movie. Thank you for listening!
(a.k.a. Alea Harper representing all the Fandoms)
Do you think this is accurate? Have you ever liked a book's movie better than the actual book? Let me know in the comments!