9.25.2015

From the Fandom Friday: Dear Villains

Dear Villains,

Yes, you get a letter too.  You are just as essential to the Story as the Hero, though in a more evil sense.

Thank you for being a great villain!  I am so happy that you have a motive for being evil and that your main goal isn't just to thwart the Hero.

You make a fantastic bad guy, and we hope you take this as a compliment.

We hope you do not declare war on us for writing this letter to you.  If you do decide that we offended to, consider yourself warned.  We have an army of Fangirls.

Sincerely,
The Fandom (represented by Alea Harper)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are some villains you think are well written?  Comment below!  I would love to hear from you and reply to as many comments as I can!

6 comments:

  1. I like Richard from Ilyon and President Snow from the Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, Richard is a very good villain. :) I haven't read The Hunger Games yet.

      Delete
  2. LOL, great post! And oh man, I love too many villains. Even if they are villains, some of them are so well-written that they just become brilliantly fascinating in their own right. Off the top of my head, I'm gonna say Kronos from Percy Jackson and all the villains, but especially Morgan, from the Dragons in Our Midst and Oracles of Fire series. Also Loki from the Marvel series. And Red Skull. I'm going to stop now, lol
    What are some of yours?

    Btw, I tagged you for an award! Like I said in the post, don't feel obligated. This is just to let you know that I think your blog is lovely. :) http://thessalexa.blogspot.com/2015/09/tag-week-one-lovely-blog-award.html


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh...Loki. Extremely well written. He makes me not like him as a person, but love him as a writer. :D

      *hides* I haven't read any of the other books you mentioned...

      Hmm...some of my favorites? The in Dragonwitch in Tales of Goldstone Wood, Issac in The Choosing, Skelley Chase in A Time to Die, Daican in the Ilyon Chronicles, Ledroptha Curtain in The Mysterious Benedict Society (seriously, this book is my childhood)...I can't think of any more off the top of my head. I know there are more. :)

      Thank you so much for tagging me, Alexa! Hopefully I will get to it. :D

      Delete
  3. So glad the villains get a letter!! They are obviously the best characters ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they are better written characters...but I don't agree that they are better. :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please keep everything clean and always be respectful of others. :) If your comment has inappropriate content, it will be deleted.