6.21.2014

Liebster Award

Athelas, author of Red Lettering, has just nominated me for the Liebster Award.  Thank you so much!



11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I’m totally obsessed with all things related to the book “Resistance” by Jaye L. Knight.
  1. I just started blogging June 1st
  1. I have loved fantasy my entire life.
  1. I am not really an animal person.
  1. I love long hair, even though I don't have really long hair.
  1. I love eating ice cream!
  1. I am a huge roller coaster person!
  1. I love to write fantasy and science fiction
  1. I hate wearing make-up.
  1. I like watching ballets.
  1. I won 1st place in a dance competition a few years ago.

11 Questions

Why did you start blogging?  I started blogging because...well...I love to write and would love to be able to share my writing and my love for Jesus with the world!

Who are your favorite three fictional characters?  Jace (Resistance by Jaye L. Knight), Kyrin (Resistance by Jaye l. Knight), and Sirion (The Makilien Trilogy by Molly Evangeline)

What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?  Hmm....probably Jamaica.

If your home was going to burn to the ground and any people and animals were safe, what one thing would you grab?  My Bible

Do you prefer the sun or the moon?  I probably like the sun better, because sunny days make me happy, but the moon is so mysterious...

Do you have a favorite Bible verse?  My favorite Bible verse is probably Romans 8:28 or John 3:16.  They are both so good!!!

Do you speak any second languages?  No.

What makes you cry in fiction? (Do you cry at fiction?)  Yes, I cry when the characters that I am emotionally attached to die, or are really sad.  Or when there is a super intense battle.

Who is your favorite historical figure?  Jesus

(Just as a random question…) Describe your floor.  My floor is gray carpet with maze-like designs in it.
What is the skill you’re the most proud of?  Either reading very fast or writing

I Nominate:

Katie and Anna - Cousins in Christ
Jaye L. Knight - Author Jaye L. Knight
Mickayla Jansen - Pencils Can Change the World
Samantha DellaCruse - Life of a Drama Queen: Plenty of Lights, Tons of Cameras, Mostly Action!
Gillian Adams - Of Battles, Dragons, and Swords of Adamant
Hannah  - The Writer's Window



Note on Nominating 9 bloggers under 200 followers: If you don't know of nine bloggers, just put as many as you know.  If you have no clue how many followers they have, just nominate them anyway. 

My 11 questions for Nominated Bloggers

1. Do you prefer fantasy or science fiction?
2. What is your favorite soundtrack listen to while writing/blogging?
3. Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?
4. Are you a plotter or do you tend to wing it when you write?
5. Would you rather have ice cream for dinner or real food?
6. Would you rather have steak, chicken, or something different?
7. What is your favorite Bible verse?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. What is your favorite movie?
10. If you could tell someone about Jesus, how would you go about it?
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?