6.03.2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award

Hey guys!  A couple of days ago, Jaye L. Knight posted about the Sunflower Blogger Award!  She tagged Katie and Anna from the blog Cousins in Christ, who in turn tagged me! 



11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I’m totally obsessed with all things related to the book “Resistance” by Jaye L. Knight.
  1. I just started blogging June 1st
  1. I have loved fantasy my entire life.
  1. I am not really an animal person.
  1. I love long hair, even though I don't have really long hair.
  1. I love eating ice cream!
  1. I am a huge roller coaster person!
  1. I love to write fantasy and science fiction
  1. I hate wearing make-up.
  1. I like watching ballets.
  1. I won 1st place in a dance competition a few years ago.
 
 
11 Answers to 11 Questions
 

1.What is your favorite thing to do when you have time to spare? Either read or write

2.Do you prefer movies or books? Probably books, but I love movies too!
3. Favorite Bible verse?  Psalm 23.  I know that is an entire chapter...but...
4.What is the last sentence you wrote in a story? What do I have to lose?”
5.Who is your favorite author? Jaye L. Knight/Molly Evangeline
6.What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is when my sister keeps insisting I do something even after I have said no.
7.What’s your favorite dessert? Ice Cream or peanut butter pie
8.If you could live in any time period (past, present, or future) what would you choose? Medieval
9.What is your favorite book to re-read (besides the Bible)? "Resistance" by Jaye L. Knight
10.What genre do you read most? Fantasy
11.What is the best movie you have ever watched? I am picking 3 (well, technically 6): "The Lord of the Rings" movies, "Maleficent", and "God's Not Dead".

 

I now tag Mickayla, author of the blog Pencils Can Change the World.