6.24.2014

Taking A Break

Hey, guys!  I'm taking a break from posting from now until July 13th!  I have a lot going on.  However, I do have a couple of posts that I've already written and they are scheduled to publish on July 1st and July 2nd (I think) to kick off Camp NaNoWriMo.  If you plan to do it but haven't signed up yet, cabin assignments are today!  And, feel free to look through all of my posts!  I have book reviews, writing tips, a book report I wrote, and blogging awards!  Also, you may want to check out my other pages!  They all have something different!  Have a great rest of June and part of July!  Bye!  *Waves frantically*

Above my little About Me thingy on the right is just a fun little poll that I put together that will end on July 1st at 9:50 AM!  Enjoy and continue checking the results!